Brand New Dining Precinct On The Scarborough Waterfront
Retail - Scarborough QLD
Only 4 sites remain.
Established to attract quality Restaurateurs hoping to build a business amongst their peers.
Picture Brisbane’s Eagle Street Pier, Sydney’s China Town or Melbourne’s Lygon street.
That’s exactly what this venue was created for.
You will attract high income clientele from the rich Scarborough and Newport suburbs, and patrons looking for a unique dining experience, on this picturesque location.
- 131 new residential units in the 9-story building above the venue
- The Redcliffe Peninsula is home to 50,000
- Also, a preferred destination of 21,000 hungry North Lakes residents
- All this and just Only 30 mins from Brisbane
- 95-130 sqm plus designated outdoor seating areas
A booming community with the $590 million Stockland waterfront residential project underway at Newport. Stockland’s investment here will add 1500 new homes and 3,500 people to the catchment area.
Redcliffe Peninsula is part of the Moreton Bay region and one of the fastest growing areas in the country with the population set to exceed 500,000 by 2031.
$400/ sqm + outgoings
Outgoings Council Rates ($2,355 P/A)
Body Corps – approx. $7,570pa
Call today to secure your long term business success.