When you choose John Beal Real Estate to manage your rental property, you choose a property manager with exceptional standards. Our property management team abide by strict policies and procedures put into place to exceed client expectations.
John Beal’s Commitment to you
As an owner, you will be given individual attention and personalised service and treated as though you were our only client.
We are committed to giving you:
- Maximum returns with minimum vacancy time
- A stress-free management experience
- Regular feedback
- Up-to-date knowledge
- A personalised and high standard of service
- Strict adherence to legislative requirements, so as not to put you at risk
Property Management Agents With A Difference
To ensure the best results, your investment will be looked after by a property manager who is up to date with all legislation, completes ongoing training and is somebody who will care for your property like their own, ensuring maximum returns on your investment. Our real estate property managers manage a maximum of 100 clients per agent. Other property management agencies exceed that figure by almost double. In the end, we are all about quality NOT quantity.
Property Management Duties
Property managers are a dime a dozen, not all of them offer the same quality service as the agents at John Beal. The responsibilities and duties of a property manager include:
- Clear communication to determine requirements
- Determining property rental value
- Marketing of rental property
- Screening of new tenants
- Arranging property tours to prospective tenants
- Completion of all documentation
- Ensure rent and fees are paid on time
- Arrange maintenance and repairs
- Regular inspection of rental properties
- Property condition reports
- Regular property value appraisal
Property Management Fees
Choosing the right rental property management agent ensures the best possible return on your investment property. JBRE’s property management fees are devised to give great value and superb service levels. Your investment property is in good hands with us.